Your shopping cart is empty!
Recommended list of tools for assembling one of our educational robotic kits.
- Digital Multi-Meter (Owon, Tenma, Fluke, Vicci)
- Screwdriver (Multi-Tool, 6-Piece set, Technicians Precision Screwdriver Kit)
- Exacto-Knife or other small detail knife
- Needle Files
- Wire strippers
- Drill bits
- Thread Taps - Drill Taps (M3, M4, M1.8)
- Soldering Iron (with Solder)
- Diagonal Cutters
- Electrical tape
- Heat shrink tubing
- 12inch or 30mm ruler (most all of our measurements are in Metric)
Software can often be the most important tools:
- Arduino IDE (for interfacing and programming te Arduino Uno and Mega2560)
- "Termite" from CompuPhase. A serial port monitoring software.
- "esp8266 Flash Download Tool" from Espressif Systems
- "UDP Test Tool" from www.SimpleComTools.com
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- "Processing" from www.processing.org A flexible software sketchbook and a language for learning how to code within the context of the visual arts.
- Android Studio (for writing programs for Ardiod phones and tablets)
- X-Code for iOS (for writing programs for iPhone and iPad)
There are no products to list in this category.